Kids Summer Reading Club Guidelines
- The “Dig into Reading” summer reading club is for babies up to students entering grade 5 in the fall.
- Beginning June 1, sign up for the club, or stop by the Hancock County Public Library in Greenfield, the Sugar Creek Branch in New Palestine, or the Techmobile.
- Read a book. Then log it online. Need help? Ask at the children's desk.
- Read and log seven books, and pick out your own free book (1 per child).
- Keep reading books all summer long for small “U-pick” prizes.
- Pick up small prizes, including free book, by August 1 when the club ends.
- Each book that you read & log online creates an automatic entry into our grand prize drawing (no paper tickets this year). The more you read, the greater your chances. You might win Indiana State Fair tickets, a new bicycle, or an iPod shuffle. The drawing takes place after August 1, and winners will be notified. Grand prizes must be picked up by August 9.
We also have clubs for Teens and Adults!