- Book a Librarian - Schedule a one-on-one session with a librarian to help you with computer skills, downloading library eBooks, genealogy, and more! Request a session here.
- Call Us
- Need help with your account, locating materials, reserving rooms, or just want to speak to a librarian? Call the Information Desk at (317) 462-5141, Ext. 240.
- For help with anything at the Sugar Creek Branch, contact the Sugar Creek Information Desk at (317) 861-6618.
- Email Us - Department Heads are available through email via our contact forms.
- Request Materials - Can't find something in our catalog? We can try to borrow the item from another library through ILL (Interlibrary Loan). If you think other patrons will appreciate the item, you can request that we purchase it for our collection. Make an ILL or purchase request here.
- Exam Proctoring - Exams can be proctored at the library with your university's approval. Contact the Information Desk at (317) 462-5141, Ext. 240, or use the chat box to the right for more information. View our Policy on Proctoring Exams.