How to Place a Hold
1. Find the item for which you would like to place a hold.
After accessing the online catalog, enter your search terms in the search box.
2. After finding the item, click to the right of the book description.
3. Provide your login information (if not already logged in) and select your pickup library.
4. Click Place Hold(s). If all information was entered correctly, the screen will display success.
5. Your hold has now been placed.
For help with logging in to your account, check out the How to Log In to Your Account page.