Reserve a Room
Meeting rooms are available for rent at the Central Library and the Sugar Creek branch. You can request one of these rooms online through our Room Reservation Calendar. To make a room reservation request, follow these steps:
- Review our Meeting Room Policy
- Select the room of your choice by checking it on the left, then hit refresh.
- Use the calendar to choose a month and date.
- Check off the time needed, including setup and break-down.
- Complete the registration form and submit.
- You will receive a confirmation via email that your request has been approved, pending payment.
Study rooms with a capacity of 6 or 8 people are available for free at the Central Library. Rooms can be used for up to two hours. Reservations can be made up to one week in advance by visiting the Information Desk at the Central Library, or by calling (317) 462-5141, Ext. 240.