Equipment for checkout
- iPads - iPad tablets are available for 14 day checkout. Go to the Central Library Information Desk or Sugar Creek Branch Circulation Desk to check one out.
- Projectors - LCD projectors can be checked out for 2 days. Go to the Central Library Information Desk to check one out.
All services are available at the Central Library and the Sugar Creek branch.
- Laptops - Laptops are available for checkout at the Information Desk. The checkout time limit is 2 (two) hours per day. The laptops must remain inside the library. View more information about laptops for checkout.
- iPads - Kid-friendly iPad tablets are available for in-house use for 1 hour. Go to the Central Library Children's Desk to check one out.
- Fax Machine - Faxes can be sent and received at the Information Desk. The charge is $1.00 per page sent or received (max of $5.00).
- Copy Machine - A copy machine and printer are available in the public computer area. The cost per side of an 8.5x11 or 8.5x14 page is $0.10 for black and white copies and $0.25 for color copies. The cost per side of an 11x17 page is $0.20 for black and white copies and $0.50 for color copies.
- Public Computers - Both PC and Mac computers are available in the public computer area. All computers have internet access and Microsoft Office 2013 products. See our Computer Use Policy.
- WiFi - Free wireless internet is available in our library. You can connect to our network using your own devices or check out one of our laptops.
Need technology assistance?
- Our Book A Librarian program can help you brush up on your computer skills, download library eBooks, find information, or get answers to questions. This service, available to Hancock County residents (18 and older), allows you to receive personal assistance from a professional librarian for up to an hour. Schedule a one-on-one session with a librarian.