Curbside pickup begins the week of Monday, May 18! To use curbside pickup: place holds in your library account, wait for us to call you, and then come pick up your items!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
First, place a hold on the items you want to borrow.
Or let us place holds for you.
- 📘 Use our Reading Recommendations Form to let our experts pick something out for you.
- 📘 Call the Information Desk - (317) 462-5141
Then, wait for us to call you to let you know your items are ready for pick-up.
We will give you three options for curbside pick-up:
- ⏲ Tuesday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- ⏲ Thursday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- ⏲ Saturday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Come to the library and pull into the lowest-numbered pick-up spot:
- 🅿 Greenfield: the circle at the front entrance
- 🅿 New Palestine: parking spaces closest to the entrance
- ❗ If all of the curbside pick-up spots are full, please park in the parking lot and wait for an available spot.
Once you have arrived at the library, call us and tell us your name and the number of the spot you are parked in:
- 📱 Greenfield: (317) 462-5141, Option 1
- 📱 New Palestine: (317) 861-6618
After a few minutes, we will bring a bag with your items out to your car. We'll put them in your trunk or your empty back seat.
- ☎ Call us at (317) 462-5141, Monday - Friday, 9 AM-6 PM or Saturday 9 AM-1 PM.
- 💬 Chat with a Librarian Monday - Friday, 2-5 PM
Please Note - curbside pick-up is only for picking up items that have been placed on hold in your library account. If you need assistance with your library account, want book recommendations, or have other questions, please contact us.
View our COVID info page for the most up-to-date information regarding our building closure.