- Book a Librarian - Schedule a one-on-one session with a librarian to help you with computer skills, downloading library eBooks, genealogy, and more! Request a session here.
- Ask a Librarian
- Need help accessing our digital materials or getting/renewing a library card? Our professional Librarians are available via chat during Library Business Hours. Chat with a Librarian here.
For more complex questions, or more thorough answers, Ask a Librarian here.
- Call Us
- Need help with your account, locating materials, reserving rooms, or just want to speak to a librarian? Call the Information Desk at (317) 462-5141,(317) Ext. 240.
- For help with anything at the Sugar Creek Branch, contact the Sugar Creek Information Desk at (317) 861-6618.
- Email Us - Managers are available through email via our contact forms.
- Request Materials - Can't find something in our catalog? We can try to borrow the item from another library through ILL (Interlibrary Loan). If you think other patrons will appreciate the item, you can request that we purchase it for our collection. Make an ILL or purchase request here.
- Exam Proctoring - Exams can be proctored at the library with your university's approval. Submit a request online, contact the Information Desk at (317) 462-5141, Ext. 240, or use the chat box to the right for more information. View our Policy on Proctoring Exams.
- Homework Help - Live tutors (available every day from 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM EDT), study and collaboration tools, and practice tests are available for free with your library card through Brainfuse HelpNow.