We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Determine your fines by visiting our Online Catalog. Click My Account at the top of the page, then enter your Library Card Number in the User ID field, and your PIN. If you have any fines, they will be listed under Checkouts and Holds on the right side of the page*. For help with logging in, visit the How to Log In to Your Account page.
- Click the button that says "See Your Fines" or click on the Fines tab.
- Select Which Fines to Pay by checking the boxes next to each item which accrued a fine. These will all be checked by default.
- Click the Pay Your Fines button.
- Enter all information on this Secure page. Make sure to enter your email address if you would like a receipt.
- Click Submit. Do not click more than once!
- That's it! Your fines have been paid, and your account will reflect the payment immediately.
*Note: Any items that are overdue will not have fines associated with them until those items are returned. In order to borrow materials from the library, your total fines must be below $5.