Dedications & Memorials
Honor a loved one with a gift to the thousands of people in Hancock County by making a tax deductible donation to the library.
- Give a tribute or celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion.
- Create a memorial to a loved one, friend, or mentor.
Dedicate a Book.
Create a memorial or make a thoughtful gesture toward a library enthusiast or loved one. Dedicate a book selected by the library on a subject that reflects his or her personality. For instance, choose a landscape book for a gardener, a cookbook for a chef—you decide on the category.
- A dedication will be plated on the book’s flyleaf.
- The donor receives a letter of acknowledgement from the library; and a letter is also sent to the honored person; or, with memorials, to the person’s family.
- Proceeds supplement the library’s gift fund.
- Contact Mary Lynn Burrows by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; call (317) 462-5141, ext. 210; or speak with her in person weekdays between 8 AM and 5 PM in Greenfield.
- Please make checks payable to the “Hancock County Public Library.”